Terms & Conditions
The term "Dragon Heart Gifts" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Water Lane, Bassingham, Lincoln. . The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Making a Contract with us
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order. Once we have checked the price and availability of the goods, we will email you again to confirm that we accept your order, and that a contract has been made between us. We will not take payment from you until we have accepted your order. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an email confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
We currently charge a flat delivery fee of £3.99 to mainland UK. if you want delivery to Northern Ireland, the Highlands and Islands additional charges may apply to larger items.
For postage elsewhere please contact us for a quote.
We aim to ship all orders within 72 working hours. At busy times dispatch times may be longer.
If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly.
Cancellation and Returns
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please email
us or write to us.
You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us,
and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights — for example, if goods are faulty or misdescribed.